Science & Technologie e.V. is a non-profit organization, which promotes science and technology to schools and the public. Since 2000 S&T is organizing the first German Science Festival - the Science Days. In 2005 we also started a science festival for kids between 5 and 9 years.
In addition S&T has a lot of other projects for different target groups:
- training seminars for teachers and educators
- The "Science Mobil" presents science shows in schools.
- A science programme for seriously ill children in hospitals is offered in three German federal states.
- Several travelling interactive exhibitions are developed by S&T and provided to schools and other institutions.
- A program for very talented kids started in 2010.
Contact person: Joachim Lerch
Web & Social Media: www.science-days.de
Address: Bruehlstr. 3, 79331 Teningen